Items in your cart
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Pandemic Board GameA truly cooperative game where you all win or you all lose.
Four diseases have broken out in the world and it is up to a team of specialists in various fields to find cures for these diseases before mankind is wiped out. Players must work together, playing to their characters' strengths and planning their strategy of eradication before the diseases overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks. For example, the Operation Specialist can build research stations, which are needed to find cures for the diseases. The Scientist needs only 4 cards of a particular disease to cure it instead of the normal 5. But the diseases are outbreaking fast and time is running out: the team must try to stem the tide of infection in diseased areas while also towards cures.
Contents: board, 96 wooden cubes (for diseases), 5 pawns, 6 wooden research stations,
6 markers: 1 outbreak marker, 1 infection rate marker, and 4 cure markers, 115 Cards: 48 infection cards, 59 player cards, 4 role cards, and 4 quick reference cards
No. of players: 2-4
Playing time: 45-60 minutes
1) Co-op play; fully co-op - you all win or you all lose.
2) Players MUST work together. Great for families
3) Short playing time (20-45 minutes)
4) You are a team of experts in various fields out to cure 4 diseases that have broken out all over the world
5) Great for geography lessons as the map depicts cities around the world. The cards also list population of the various cities
Designed by Matt Leacock
Submit a Review...